Your Business Process Might Have a Problem If...
- it takes longer than it should
- it is far from simple or straightforward
- it does not allow for any flexibility
- it results in lost or unavailable data
- it is not meeting budget
- it produces decreasing profits
- it is not meeting KPIs
- it is reactive rather than pro-active
- it generates the same customer complaints
- it's a mystery and nobody knows what it is
Here at Park Place Business Improvement Strategies,
Better processes = Higher profits
Overwhelmingly, problems are the result of broken processes, not broken people.
There is a solution to every problem; just listen to your customers and your front line staff.
Your business CAN solve its own problems (and we're here to teach you how).